Peer Reviewed Manuscripts (26)
- Osorio, R. J., Linhoss, A.C., & Dash, P. (2020) “Evaluation of Marsh Terraces for Wetland Restoration: A Remote Sensing Approach” Water, 12(2), 336.
- Linhoss, A.C., Seigert, C.M. (2020) “Calibration reveals limitations in modeling rainfall interception at the storm scale.” Journal of Hydrology. V 584.
- Shamaskin, A., Sathishkumar S., Liu, J., Roberts, J., Linhoss A.C., Evans, K. (2020) “Multi-Attribute Ecological and Socioeconomic Geodatabase for the Gulf of Mexico Coastal Region of the United States.” MDPI Data 5, no. 1.
- Armandei, M., Linhoss, A.C., Rene R. (2019) “Hydrodynamic Modeling of the Western Mississippi Sound using a Linked Model System” Submitted to Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science.
- Temple, N, Webb, B, Sparks, E, Linhoss, A.C. (2019) “Low-cost pressure gauges for measuring water waves.” Journal of Coastal Research.
- Samiappan, S., Shamaskin, A., Liu, J., Roberts, J., Linhoss, A.C., Evans, K. (2019) “Land Conservation in the Gulf of Mexico Region: A Comprehensive Review of Plans, Priorities, and Efforts.” MDPI Land 8, no. 5.
- Millette, N.C., C. Kelble, Linhoss, A.C., Ashby, S. (2019) “Using Spatial Variability in the Rate of Change of Chlorophyll a to Improve Water Quality Management in a Subtropical Oligotrophic Estuary”. Estuaries and Coasts” 42: 1792-1803.
- Linhoss, A.C., Seigert, C.M., Levia, D. (2018) “A comparison of five rainfall interception models using automated parameterization.” Submitted to Journal of Hydrology.
- Millet, C., Kelbe, C., Linhoss A.C., Ashby, S. L Visser. (2017) “The cause of long-term increase in chlorophyll a concentrations in Biscayne Bay, Florida, USA.” Submitted to Marine Pollution Bulletin.
- Millet, C., Kelbe, C., Linhoss, A.C., Ashby, S., Visser, L. (2017) “Shift in baseline chlorophyll a concentration following a three-year Synechococcus bloom in southeastern Florida.” Marine Resource Bulletin. Available on-line: Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Tagert, L., Buka, H., Sassenrath. G. (2017) “Factors affecting model sensitivity and uncertainty: Application to an irrigation scheduler.” Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. 60(3):803-812. Link.
- Agouridis, C.T., Douglas-Mankin, K.R., Linhoss, A.C., Mittelset, A.R. (2016) “Wetlands and coastal systems: Protecting and restoring valuable ecosystems.” Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineering. 59(5): 1301-1303. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Camacho, S. Ashby. (2016) “Oyster habitat suitability in the Northern Gulf of Mexico.” Journal of Shellfish Research. 35(4):841-849. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Seigert., M. (2016) “A comparison of five forest interception models using global sensitivity and uncertainty analysis.” Journal of Hydrology. 538:109-116. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Underwood, W. (2016) “Modeling salt panne land cover suitability under sea-level rise.” Journal of Coastal Research. 32(5). Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Ballweber, J. (2015) “Incorporating uncertainty and decision analysis into a water sustainability index.” Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management. 141(Special Issue: Sustainability).
- Linhoss, A.C., Muñoz-Carpena, R., Kiker, G., Wolski, P. (2015) “Reducing uncertainty based on model fitness: Application to a reservoir model”. Water South Africa, 41(1). Link.
- Zhu, M., Hoctor, T., Volk, M., Frank, K., Linhoss, A.C. (2015) “The conservation value of elevation data accuracy and model sophistication in reserve design under sea-level rise.” Ecology and Evolution. 5(9):4376-4388. Link.
- Zhu, M., Frank, K., Hoctor, T., Volk, M., Linhoss, A.C., Zwick, P., Carr, M. (2015) “Spatial Conservation Prioritization to Conserve Biodiversity in Response to Sea Level Rise and Land Use Change in the Matanzas River Basin, Northeast Florida.” Landsacpe and Urban Planning. 144:103-118. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Kiker, M., Shirley, Frank. K. (2014) “Sea-level rise, inundation, and marsh migration: Simulating impacts on developed lands and environmental systems.” Journal of Coastal Research. 31(1):36-46. Link.
- Linhoss, A. C., Kiker, G.A., Aiello-Lammens, M.E., Chu-Agor, M.L., Convertino, M., Muñoz-Carpena, R., Fischer, R., Linkov, I. (2013) “Decision analysis for species preservation under sea-level rise.” Ecological Modelling, 263, 264-272. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Muñoz-Carpena, R., Allen, M.S., Kiker, G.A., Mosepele, K. (2012) “A flood pulse driven fish population model for the Okavango Delta, Botswana.” Ecological Modelling, 228, 27-38. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Muñoz-Carpena, R., Kiker, G.A., Hughes, D. (2012) “Hydrologic Modeling, Uncertainty, and Sensitivity in the Okavango Basin: Insights for Scenario Assessment: Case Study.” Journal of Hydrologic Engineering. 18(12), 1767-1778. Link.
- Linhoss, A. C., Cameron, A., Hall, H., Blair, S., Ankersen, T. (2012) “Large Woody Material: Science, Policy, And Best Management Practices For Florida Streams.” Florida Scientist, 75(3). Link.
- Kiker, G. A., Muñoz-Carpena, R., Wolski, P., Cathey*, Gaughan., A., Kim. J. (2008) “Incorporating uncertainty into adaptive, transboundary water challenges: a conceptual design for the Okavango River Basin.” International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management, 10(4), 312-338. Link.
- Vellidis, G., P. Barnes, D. Bosch, and Cathey*. (2006) “Mathematical simulation tools for developing dissolved oxygen TMDLs.” Transactions of the ASAE, 49(4), 1003-1022. Link.
* Maiden name is Cathey
Book Chapters (2)
- Brown, M.T., C. Linhoss. 2014. “Global Biophysical Systems.” In M.T. Brown, K. Patterson, Southern Africa Systems: Coupling Humanity and Environment in Southern Africa. Mobile-book Kindle Edition. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C. “Models and Their Applications for Natural Resource Managers.” In M.T. Brown, K. Patterson, Southern Africa Systems: Coupling Humanity and Environment in Southern Africa. Mobile-book Kindle Edition. Link.
Extension Publications (1)
- Linhoss, A.C., Gardner-Chambers, L., Ankersen, T. (2013) “A Multi-Disciplinary Review of Current Sea-Level Rise Research in Florida.” University of Florida IFAS Extension Publication. Link.
* Maiden name is Cathey