Peer Reviewed Manuscripts (20)
- Armandei, Mehdi, Anna Linhoss, Rene Rincon, “Hydrodynamic Modeling of the Western Mississippi Sound using a Linked Model System” Submitted to Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. November 2019.
- Osorio, R. J., Linhoss, A.C., & Dash, P. (2020). Evaluation of Marsh Terraces for Wetland Restoration: A Remote Sensing Approach. Water, 12(2), 336. https://doi.org/10.3390/w12020336.
- Linhoss, AC, CM Seigert. “Calibration reveals limitations in modeling rainfall interception at the storm scale.” Journal of Hydrology. V 584. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124624.
- Shamaskin, Andrew, Sathishkumar Samiappan, Jiangdong Liu, Jennifer Roberts, Anna Linhoss, and Kristine Evans. (2020) “Multi-Attribute Ecological and Socioeconomic Geodatabase for the Gulf of Mexico Coastal Region of the United States.” MDPI Data 5, no. 1.
- Temple, N, Webb, B, Sparks, E, Linhoss, AC. “Low-cost pressure gauges for measuring water waves.” Journal of Coastal Research, Accpeted. November 2019.
- Samiappan, Sathishkumar, Andrew Shamaskin, Jiangdong Liu, Jennifer Roberts, Anna Linhoss, and Kristine Evans. “Land Conservation in the Gulf of Mexico Region: A Comprehensive Review of Plans, Priorities, and Efforts.” MDPI Land 8, no. 5 (2019): 84.
- Millette, NC, C. Kelble, A. Linhoss, and S. Ashby. 2019. Using Spatial Variability in the Rate of Change of Chlorophyll a to Improve Water Quality Management in a Subtropical Oligotrophic Estuary. Estuaries and Coasts. 42: 1792-1803.
- Linhoss, A.C.,M. Seigert, D. Levia. “A comparison of five rainfall interception models using automated parameterization.” Submitted to Journal of Hydrology, August 2018.
- Millet, C, C Kelbe, AC Linhoss, S Ashby, L Visser. “The cause of long-term increase in chlorophyll a concentrations in Biscayne Bay, Florida, USA.” Submitted to Marine Pollution Bulletin, August 2017.
- Millet, C, C Kelbe, AC Linhoss, S Ashby, L Visser. 2017. “Shift in baseline chlorophyll a concentration following a three-year Synechococcus bloom in southeastern Florida.” Marine Resource Bulletin. Available on-line: November 2017. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., L. Tagert, H. Buka, G. Sassenrath. 2017. “Factors affecting model sensitivity and uncertainty: Application to an irrigation scheduler.” Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. 60(3):803-812. Link.
- Agouridis, C.T., K.R. Douglas-Mankin,C. Linhoss, A.R. Mittelset. 2016. “Wetlands and coastal systems: Protecting and restoring valuable ecosystems.” Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineering. 59(5): 1301-1303. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Camacho, S. Ashby. 2016. “Oyster habitat suitability in the Northern Gulf of Mexico.” Journal of Shellfish Research. 35(4):841-849. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C.,M. Seigert. 2016. “A comparison of five forest interception models using global sensitivity and uncertainty analysis.” Journal of Hydrology. 538:109-116. April 2016. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., W. Underwood. 2016. “Modeling salt panne land cover suitability under sea-level rise.” Journal of Coastal Research. 32(5). Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Ballweber, J. 2015. “Incorporating uncertainty and decision analysis into a water sustainability index.” Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management. 141(Special Issue: Sustainability).
- Linhoss, A.C., R. Muñoz-Carpena, G. Kiker, K., and P. Wolski. 2015. Reducing uncertainty based on model fitness: Application to a reservoir model. Water South Africa, 41(1). Link.
- Zhu, M., T. Hoctor, M. Volk, K. Frank, C. Linhoss. 2015. “The conservation value of elevation data accuracy and model sophistication in reserve design under sea-level rise.” Ecology and Evolution. 5(9):4376-4388. Link.
- Zhu, M., Frank, K., Hoctor, T., Volk, M., Linhoss, A.C., Zwick, P., Carr, M. 2015. “Spatial Conservation Prioritization to Conserve Biodiversity in Response to Sea Level Rise and Land Use Change in the Matanzas River Basin, Northeast Florida.” Landsacpe and Urban Planning. 144:103-118. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., Kiker, M. Shirley, K. Frank. 2014. “Sea-level rise, inundation, and marsh migration: Simulating impacts on developed lands and environmental systems.” Journal of Coastal Research. 31(1):36-46. Link.
- Linhoss, A. C., G.A. Kiker, M.E. Aiello-Lammens, M.L. Chu-Agor, M. Convertino, R. Muñoz-Carpena, R. Fischer, and I. Linkov. 2013. “Decision analysis for species preservation under sea-level rise.” Ecological Modelling, 263, 264-272. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., R. Muñoz-Carpena, M.S. Allen, G.A. Kiker, and K. Mosepele. 2012. “A flood pulse driven fish population model for the Okavango Delta, Botswana.” Ecological Modelling, 228, 27-38. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C., R. Muñoz-Carpena, G.A. Kiker, and D. Hughes. 2012. “Hydrologic Modeling, Uncertainty, and Sensitivity in the Okavango Basin: Insights for Scenario Assessment: Case Study.” Journal of Hydrologic Engineering. 18(12), 1767-1778. Link.
- Linhoss, A. C., A. Cameron, H. Hall, S. Blair, and T. Ankersen. 2012. “Large Woody Material: Science, Policy, And Best Management Practices For Florida Streams.” Florida Scientist, 75(3). Link.
- Kiker, G. A., R. Muñoz-Carpena, P. Wolski, Cathey*, A. Gaughan., and J. Kim. 2008. “Incorporating uncertainty into adaptive, transboundary water challenges: a conceptual design for the Okavango River Basin.” International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management, 10(4), 312-338. Link.
- Vellidis, G., P. Barnes, D. Bosch, and Cathey*. (2006). “Mathematical simulation tools for developing dissolved oxygen TMDLs.” Transactions of the ASAE, 49(4), 1003-1022. Link.
* Maiden name is Cathey
Book Chapters (2)
- Brown, M.T., C. Linhoss. 2014. “Global Biophysical Systems.” In M.T. Brown, K. Patterson, Southern Africa Systems: Coupling Humanity and Environment in Southern Africa. Mobile-book Kindle Edition. Link.
- Linhoss, A.C. “Models and Their Applications for Natural Resource Managers.” In M.T. Brown, K. Patterson, Southern Africa Systems: Coupling Humanity and Environment in Southern Africa. Mobile-book Kindle Edition. Link.
Extension Publications (1)
- Linhoss, A.C., L. Gardner-Chambers, and T. Ankersen. 2013. “A Multi-Disciplinary Review of Current Sea-Level Rise Research in Florida.” University of Florida IFAS Extension Publication. Link.
Conference Papers (2)
- Raul J. Osorio, Anna Linhoss, Mehdi Armandei, Adam Skarke, Michael Brasher, Joseph French, Madelyn McFarland, Bryan Davis (2020). “Evaluation of Marsh Terraces as a Restoration Technique Utilizing a Wave Model”. In: Proceedings of the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill & Ecosystem Science Conference (GoMOSES); Tampa, FL.
- Raul J. Osorio, Anna Linhoss, Padmanava Dash (2019). “Assessment of Marsh Terraces Performance in Coastal Louisiana U.S. using Multi-temporal High-Resolution Imagery”. In Proceedings of the Mississippi Water Resources Conference (MWRC); Jackson, MS.
- Raul J. Osorio, Anna Linhoss (2018). “Assessment of Marsh Terraces Variability in Coastal Louisiana U.S. using Multi-temporal High-Resolution Imagery”. Young Coastal Scientists and Engineers Conference (YCSEC); Merida, Mexico.
- Cathey, A.*, G. Vellidis, M. Smith, R. Lowrance,and R. Burke. 2005. “The calibration validation and sensitivity analysis of Georgia DOSag: an in-stream dissolved oxygen model.” , Proceedings for the Watershed Management to Meet Water Quality Standards and Emerging TMDL, Third Annual Conference, PW Gassman (Editor). ASABE, Atlanta, Georgia, 330-337. Link.
- Worley, J.W., Czarick, M., Cathey, A*. 2002. “Ammonia Emissions from a Commercial Broiler House.” An American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers Presentation. Paper No: 024118. Link.
* Maiden name is Cathey